Monday, February 14, 2005

Promise what you will

I guess I am talking to myself again, or maybe my few readers have nothing to say. It's a strange sensation, as my other, very public blog gets a minimum of five comments per entry, and often more. But never mind- I started this particular blog for me, and not out of the same narcissism that led me to start my other blog.

I got another e-mail from my sister in law, expressing concern because my brother told her that I would not communicate with her now that I know they are back together. I read it and then filed it away without responding. In a day or two she will write again to attack me viciously. I know it's coming, but that doesn't mean it will hurt me any less.

I went to the doctor this morning, and let him prescribe Xanax even though I know how addictive it is. I just cannot bear the level of anxiety I have lived with for this past month. I need something to ease it. I will try so carefully to take them as prescribed instead of constantly raising the dose so that I run out before the chemist will give me a refill.

I said, "Love is waiting
and better days"
He smiled and placed a kiss
on my waiting face
Promise what you will
something good for me
Time will take it all
and it will, you'll see

1 comment:

cj goad ~ photography said...

Oh! Do, do be careful. If not for yourself, then for others who love you.