Friday, March 04, 2005

Quick update

My sister-in-law wrote me a couple of days ago, and she DID leave my brother. Thank heavens. She went back to her other boyfriend- the father of the baby she's carrying- and they were married a couple of days later. So, a big sigh of relief on that one. From now on, as far as I am concerned, she is my sister- ironic that I could not welcome her back into my heart's family until she stopped having dealings with my genetic family.

Also- I've changed my e-mail address. The service I was using before has become too aggressive about forcing me to click through ads before allowing me to see my messages, and Gmail has finally decided to support the browser I prefer (Opera), so from now on my primary address will be wildmagic at gmail.com. If anyone has me in your address book, please update.

I'm still doing okay with the Xanax. I'm taking fewer than my doctor recommended, actually, even though I accidentally found the place where my husband was hiding them, so I'm feeling rather proud of myself. I'm only taking two a day, but even so, they are giving me the most bizarre dreams. The dreams are somewhat disturbing, but not bad enough to call them nightmares. More on that later, maybe.

No comments: