Sunday, February 06, 2005

Insane Ramblings

I haven't been well. I can't say what is wrong exactly... my paranoid brain says something is poisoning me, but it's probably just my thoughts. I've been feeling like I want to sit in a corner with my arms crossed over my chest, rocking and muttering to myself. Yet my brain is making connections at a rapid-fire rate, creating the most bizarre associations, and bringing me back full circle to the place where I began. I think that by the time I have come through this illness-inside-my-mind, I will be a little better than where I started.

I don't want to think about my family tonight, or what they did to me. I started this blog to talk about my unhealed inner child, I suppose, but right now she is sleeping an exhausted sleep, and I don't want to wake her until she has had enough rest to cope with what comes next.

No comments: