Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Too Tired

I had planned to write another long, gut-wreching entry today, but I just don't have it in me, not today. I know I need to- this is my therapy. This is how I plan to heal, because for so many years I've been completely silent about this. I mean, I have told people that my brother molested me, and I have told people that I used to do drugs, but I've never told any details before now. I've never tried to write it down before now, either, because I was too scared that someone might read it, but now I want everyone to read it. I want to get right up in your face and say "Look what happened to me, and how dare you expect me to be polite and quiet about it when the same thing is happening to girls everywhere, right now!"

On the other hand, this blog is completely anonymous, and I plan for it to stay that way, so maybe I'm not as brave as I like to imagine.

More tomorrow, if I have the nerve.

No comments: